|Size Chart in CM|
|Size Chart in Inches|
- · Stylize abdomen and waist
- ·Bra Build in
- ·Has 6 rods to improve posture and shape the waist.
- · Abdominal reinforcement for greater control of the abdomen.
- · Opening with fabric flap on the crotch area
- ·4 positions front clasp closure to adjust accordingly to your body needs
- ·Soft Lycra lining in contact with your skin
- ·This faja is ideal for use post-surgery and daily use.
- ·Highly recommended in Post-operative, molding, and maintenance.
- ·Choose Extra High compression when you are in stage 3 (2-3Months Post-op) or if you feel that you are able to handle the extra compression, normally when you have experience with garments. These fajas are built with waist trainer and have rods and latex, which increase highly the level of compression.
- · Choose High Compression When you are in stage 2 (Around four weeks post-op) and your incisions are completely closed. These fajas have rods.
- ·Choose Medium compression if your surgery has beeb recent and your incisions are not completely healthy.
- · Use for post-surgical, in shaping treatments, or for maintenance